Hosted by instigator Gabriela Pereira, the DIYMFA podcast emulates the traditional MFA speaker series where authors and industry experts speak to students about writing, but makes these conversations accessible to anyone with an internet connection.
ProWritingAid founder Chris Banks joined Gabriela on a recent episode of the podcast to talk about:
- How a broken ankle led to the creation of ProWritingAid
- Why you should approach writing like building a building
- What you can do to take your writing from good to great
- How ProWritingAid can help improve your writing
- Why a thesaurus can be a powerful writing tool