ProWritingAid Add-In for Microsoft Word
Our Word Add-In allows you to find and highlight ways to improve your writing within Microsoft Word.
Our Word Add-In is for Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 running on any version of Microsoft Windows (sorry Mac friends but Steve Jobs made some things tricky, we're hoping to produce a Mac version in the future).
Our Word Add-In requires an internet connection to work.
Our Add-In will not work in Word Starter edition because that doesn't allow add-ins.
How to install Pro Writing Aid Microsoft Word Add-In
- Download the add-in
- Make sure that both Microsoft Word and Outlook are shut.
- Run the file ProWritingAidSetup.exe that is downloaded by double-clicking on it.
- Start Microsoft Word. On the Home toolbar you will see a Pro Writing Aid section.
- The first time you run a report you will be prompted to either sign-up for a 14-day trial or enter your License Code which you will have received when you Purchase a Pro Writing Aid License.
How to uninstall the Pro Writing Aid Microsoft Word Add-In
- Go to Control Panel
- Choose Add/Remove programs
- Select ProWritingAid and click Uninstall