Articles about NaNoWriMo
So many people – people that you might not even expect – have the beginning of a novel hidden somewhere in a drawer or closet. They sat down and started writing because they had something to say and a story to tell. The vast majority started out strong, writing pages and pages each week, and then slowly lost momentum as they encountered difficult passages or become distracted by another aspect of their lives. Their untold story remains untold, languishing for years in a forgotten file folder.Read More »
You wrote a novel! Well done. Reaching the NaNoWriMo goal of 50,000 words in a month is an impressive feat. So, now you can just sit back, put up your feet and wait for the publishers to come knocking.Read More »
Search in Blog
- List of Cliches
- 10 Free Writing Apps and Tools
- 10 Websites to Help Improve Your Grammar
- How to Write a Mind-Blowing Plot Twist Like Gone Girl
- Writing Characters & Making Decisions: "What Kind of Story Are You Telling?"
- Using Adverbs: An Easy Guide
- 7 Things We Can Learn From Jerry Seinfeld About Writing
- Which One of These 5 Deadly Self-Talk Lines Is Killing Your Writing Business?
- Our Favorite Facebook Groups for Writers
- Characters: Raise the Stakes to Make Readers Love 'Em or Hate 'Em
We love writing. ProWritingAid helps turn your writing into great writing. We publish articles about writing software, writing techniques and other useful information for writers. Subscribe to be notified of new articles.