Exciting news! We've arranged for ProWritingAid users to have unique access to bestselling author Jerry Jenkins during a live webinar at 1 pm EST on July 25th. Jerry will be sharing the process that he has used to write four books a year since 1974. He'll also be doing a live Q&A after the training. You don't want to miss this opportunity!
A 21-time New York Times bestseller, Jerry is the author of more than 190 books, which have sold over 70 million copies. He now helps people become writers by sharing the tips, tricks, and techniques that have led to his prolific career.
In this FREE workshop, you'll learn:
- The process Jerry's used to write over 190 books, even though he's a huge procrastinator. He'll show you how to make writer's block a thing of the past.
- How to turn the fear that's been holding you back into the motivation you need to be productive every day.
- The classic story structure you can employ to write a novel with the best chance to succeed.
- How to grab your reader by the throat from the get-go. The success of your novel hinges on your ability to hook readers early and hang on.
- How to avoid the writing mistake that can slow you and even bring you to a dead stop.
- Jerry's most effective self-editing techniques and why they're so crucial to your success.